Sunday June 25
It’s Member Appreciation Day this Sunday! Members can take advantage of Member Specials at participating vendors. Not a member? Click here to learn more or to sign up!
Member Only Specials available this Sunday:
- Central Park Farms: 10% off plus a free Central Park Farms reusable market bag with any member purchase
- Dragon Mist Distillery: 10% off
- Gesundheit Bakery: Save $1 off a purchase of $5 or more
- Juicily Ginger: Buy one, get second juice 30% off
- KICS Gourmet: $1 off dressings
- Kirina’s Krafts: Buy TWO of anything get the 3rd 50% off. Can mix and match items
- Kizzy’s Macarons: One free macaron with the purchase of 5 or more!
- Marie’s Guilt Free: 15% off
- Pebblestone Publishing: $3.95 off ($18.00 per book instead of $21.95)
- Ripple Creek Organic Farm: Garlic scapes for $2.00/bunch
- Rockweld Farm: Whole birds for 10% off
- Rocky Point Ice Cream: Free waffle cone upgrade
Don’t forget to stop by for breakfast or lunch at Hunger Management. As always, we will also have Rocky Point Ice Cream and Biscotti Joe on site for your ice cream and caffeine needs!
City of Coquitlam Councillor Craig Hodge will be at market from 9-12. Visit his tent to grab a coffee and treat and chat about all things Coquitlam!
We invite you to join us for our Annual General Meeting at 10am this Sunday. As a member of the public, you are welcome to join us and hear about the activities of the market in 2016 and what we have planned for the future!
This week in the POP Club tent, get the ‘dirt’ on compost and taste radishes in the Two-Bite Club!
We’re celebrating delicious strawberries at the Kids Craft Table! Join us to create a strawberry magnet for your home refrigerator!
We are happy to welcome Todd Brown to market as our musician this week! Come to the market to hear some original songs, as well as some of your favorites from the 60s and 70s!