Members Day this Sunday! Check out the amazing member only specials available this weekend.
- A Bread Affair: $1 Organic baguette (1 per member)
- Culinary Blossom: Holiday Tea – Buy 1 get the 2nd one 1/2 price
- Designed 4 Kids: Spend $40.00 and get a free small snowman ornament($4.50 value)
- Georels Smokehouse: Buy 2 bone broth get 3rd 1/2 off
- Gesundheit Bakery: Save $1.00 off a purchase of $5.00 or more
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters: $1.00 off Basil Gouda and Mustard Seed Gouda
- Ildiko Jewelry: 15% off everything
- KICS Gourmet Foods: $1 off preserves
- Kirina’s Krafts: Buy 3 get 1 free
- Nasty Free Naturals: 3 Christmas Room Sprays for $20 (reg 3 for $25)
- Quality Oak Accents: Large Hickory Butcher Blocks for $75 (reg $125) and Large Hickory Cutting Boards for $50 (reg $60)
- Rockweld Farm: Wing special – Buy 2 packages, get 1 FREE!
- Scentimental Creations: ALL christmas bath bags $10.00. Includes designer soap bar with Bath salt
- The Magpies Nest: 10% off all earrings
Not a member? Sign up at the Market Information Table or online. Memberships are $10 and include an exclusive market bag, access to member only specials the last market of every month and more!
Join us at the Kids’ Craft Table this weekend to make Rudolph puppets complete with red nose and jingle bell collar!
We’re happy to welcome musician Barry Wilson to the market this weekend. Barry plays a variety of music of all styles including old time, jazz, rock, folk, country, and more!
This Sunday we celebrate our Volunteers! We couldn’t have markets week after week without the amazing help of these fantastic individuals! Interested in becoming a volunteer at the market? Follow this link to find out more: http://makebakegrow.com/get-involved-at-the-market/
Happy Holidays from everyone at the Coquitlam Farmers Market Society! The market will be closed on Christmas and New Years and will reopen on Sunday January 8th!
See you at the market!