It’s our last market of May, and that means it’s also Member Appreciation Day! Members can shop the Market and take advantage of great Members-Only deals! Not a member? Be sure to stop by the Info Table to find out more, or Get More Information Here!
May 28th Member-Only Deals:
- Arnalia: Buy any Balm and get second Regenerating Balm for 50% off
- Central Park Farms: 10% off
- Culinary Blossom: 10% off
- Floralia Growers: 10% off on all plant purchases
- Gesundheit Bakery: Save $1 off a purchase of $5 or more
- Gypsy Trunk Gourmet Fare: Gypsy burrito for $10
- Ildiko Jewelry: $5 off any two pairs of earrings
- KICS Gourmet: 50 cents off small bottle of syrup
- Kizzy’s Macarons: 1 free macaron with 5 or more purchased macarons
- Old Country Pierogi: A free soft drink or bottled water with any food purchase (food truck – not frozen)
- Pebblestone Publishing: Save $3.95 per book (ie: $18.00 instead of $21.95)
- Queen of Tarts: $8 for half a dozen butter tarts
- Redl’s Home Grown Beef: 25% off package price on short ribs
- Ripple Creek Organic Farm: 50% off leeks ($2/lb)
- Rockweld Farm: Chicken wings – Buy 1 pkg – Get 1 FREE!
- S&S Nursery: Tomato plants for 3 for $5 (Reg. 2 for $5)
- Sweet Thea: $2 off any pie
- Vick and Jas’s Kitchen: Get 1 free samosa with any purchase
Come to Market with a big appetite and grab a meal from Cannoli King Vancouver, Old Country Pierogi, or Gypsy Trunk Gourmet Fare. Don’t forget an ice cream from Rocky Point, or a coffee or iced tea from Biscotti Joe!
Stop in at the Kids Craft Table to make a magic wand! What magic will you make with yours??
This Sunday is the first day in our ‘Coffee with Councillors’ series. The last Sunday of each month, a Coquitlam City Councillor will be at market to chat with members of the public. We are happy to welcome Bonita Zarrillo as our first guest this Sunday. She will be on-site from 10am – 1pm. Stop by and say hello!
Members of the Dogwood Garden Club will be at the Market this weekend to answer all of your gardening questions! Stop by one of our vendors to buy some garden starters, and let them give you some pointers on best practices and tips for success!
Also at Market on Sunday is a team from Coquitlam in Bloom. Did you know the City of Coquitlam qualified to be a part of the International Communities in Bloom competition this July? Stop by their booth to learn more and for a chance to win some fun prizes!
The Flying Squad volunteer organization will also be our guest this Sunday! Stop by their table for free face-painting and to learn about this important volunteer organization in our community!
See you at market!