This Sunday is Members Day at the Port Moody Winter Farmers Market!
Members, bring your membership cards to access these amazing specials:
- A Bread Affair : $1 baguette (limited to 1 per member)
- Amazing Foods: 10% off
- Bouges Shoes: A gift of a furry friend with any purchase over $10
- Culinary Blossom: ‘Stocking Stuffer Teas – 3 for $10. (Reg. $5. each – 1 special per member)
- Fresh-n-Home: Spend $20 and receive a free banana pouch
- Gesundheit Bakery: Save $1.00 off a purchase of $5 or more
- Red Barn Plants & Produce: 1lb of Red Russian Garlic for only $6
- Ripple Creek Organic Farm: Butternut squash for $1.00/lb
- Rockweld Farm: Ground chicken breast 20% off
- Schoolhouse Doodles: Buy a card, get a free bookmark
- Sola Skincare: 15% off our Sola Sampler Gift Set
- Sweet Thea: $2 off any size fruitcake
- Wild West Coast Seafood: 15% off our Halibut fillets
- Your Wildest Foods: A package of dried morels, a package of dried porcini, and a package of dried chanterelles all for $29 ($5 off regular price)
Join Patricia Navarro from Vivio Flower Gallery as she takes you step by step creating a fun Grinch Tree! Participants will create a Grinch Tree of their own to take home. This is a family friendly workshop!
Time: 10:30 (sold out) & noon
Purchase tickets at the market info table or online at Eventbrite.