This Sunday is Members Day at the Coquitlam Farmers Market!
Member Specials Available this Sunday:
- A Bread Affair: $1 organic baguettes
- Big Red’s Poutine: A free drink with poutine order
- Gabi & Jules: Scone Mix & 2 Jams for $20
- Georels: Buy two packs of bacon get third 1/2 off
- Gesundheit Bakery: $1 off a purchase of $5 or more
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters: Buy any 2 products and get $1 off
- Hunger Management: A free drink when you buy a sandwich
- Jam Shack Preservery: $1.00 off large jars of jam
- Kimi Designs: 33% off Large Swarovski Crystal Pendants
- Kirina’s Krafts: Buy 2 headbands or clips and the 3rd is 50% off
- Pebblestone Publishing: Save $3.95 per book
- Ripple Creek Organic Farm: 50% off zucchini
- Rocky Point Ice Cream: Free waffle cone upgrade
- Silverhill Orchard: 10% discount on a 30lb box of Royal Gala Apples
- Sweet Thea: $2 off a mini cookie variety pack (reg $10)
Not a member? Sign up at the Market Information Tent or online. Memberships are $10 and include an exclusive market bag, access to member only specials the last market of every month and more! Memberships purchased now are valid until April 2017 and can be used at our Winter Port Moody Farmers Market.
Science AL!VE from Simon Fraser University will be in our workshop tent this Sunday. Visit them to learn more about their science programs for kids and try out a science experiment or two! http://www.sciencealive.ca
We’re happy to welcome Drumorphosis back to the market this weekend! Stop by the music tent to see and hear Otto play the unique and awesome steel drums.
We’re making cupcake liner flowers at the kids’ craft table. Stop by a create your own ‘garden’ to take home.
Looking for Parking Near the Market – Please take a moment to review our Parking Map for options close by!