Join us this Sunday at the Port Moody Winter Farmers Market! Be sure to visit our vendors both indoors and outdoors.
Come to the market hungry and grab breakfast or lunch from Hunger Management or This Little Piggy food trucks.
This Sunday is Member Appreciation Day! Not a Member, find out more and sign up here! Members can enjoy the following Member-Only Specials:
- A Bread Affair: $1 organic baguette (1 per customer)
- Culinary Blossom: 10% off
- Foster Naturals: Dry winter skin repair! All lotions – $25 (Reg. $30)
- Georels: Bone Broth – 3 for $40
- Gesundheit Bakery: Save $1 on a purchase of $5 or more
- Hunger Management: FREE drink with sandwich order
- Ildiko Jewelry: $10 off any earring and necklace combo
- Jam Shack Preservery: 10% off
- Jam’n Music: 4 small jars of jam – $17
- Kimi Designs: 10% off
- Kizzy’s Macarons: 1 FREE macaron with purchase of a box of 5 or more
- Redl’s Home Grown Beef: Short Ribs – 20% off
- Rockweld Farm: Wing special – Buy 1 package, get the 2nd half price
- Sweet Thea: $1 off any granola bar purchase
- Wild West Coast Seafood: $3 off Spot Prawn and Sidestripe Shrimp 1lb packs.
We are celebrating Nutrition Month at market this week! Local Dietitians Kaitlin Berris and Lillian Yin will be on-site all day to answer your nutrition questions. They are prepared to talk about anything including picky eaters, food issues, cutting back on salt, and more! Join them at their booth at 11am and 12:30pm for cooking demonstrations of some easy and healthy dishes!
Our Nutrition Month event carries over to our Kids Craft Table this week as we celebrate the Superhero of your meal plate – the vegetable!! Make some fun caped-crusader veggies to take home with you!
Relay for Life Coquitlam will be our community group at market this Sunday. Visit their table to learn more about their event, take a photo with their Instagram frame, and pick up some fun items!
See you at the Market!