At Wild & Reclaimed I believe in creating without creating. The world has enough stuff, so I only sell products made with at least 80% recycled, organic, or BC wildcrafted materials. Each artisan product is made by hand, with love and is 100% unique.
At Wild and Reclaimed, I am committed to play my part in making the world just a bit better. I hand harvest and process a large selection of my wild edibles with love and respect for the earth that supplies them. Wild & Reclaimed products are sold only in BC markets and shops, and either in bulk, reusable packaging, or (dare I say it!) without packaging at all.
Inspired by the whims of nature and whatever unwanted treasures I am lucky enough to find, the products at Wild and Reclaimed are constantly rotating and evolving. However, you can generally find the following items in supply.
– Macramé Jewelry and Art
– Marvellous Upcycled hats and apparelle
– Organic wildcrafted baby toys and supplies
– Wild foraged edibles (depending on season and availability)
– Fresh or Pickled Salicornia (Sea Asparagus)
– Morel and Chanterelle Mushrooms
– Wild berry Jams and baked goods
– Wild herbs and teas
Products: Various “wild” products!
Contact Name: Toni Gore
From: Port Moody, BC