Sunday July 31 – Members Day!
This Sunday is Members Day at the Coquitlam Farmers Market! Members – be sure to bring your Membership cards to access these amazing specials:
- A Bread Affair: $1 organic baguettes
- Amazing Foods: FREE bag of spice with purchase
- Arnalia: Buy 1 jar of balm, get 1 bar of shaped stinging nettle soap for only $1
- Culinary Blossom: Buy 1 tea or preserve at the regular price and get the 2nd one at 1/2 price
- Floralia Growers: 10% off your purchase
- Gesundheit Bakery: $1 off a purchase of $5 or more
- Mediterra Soaps: FREE soap with min $30 purchase
- Penny Swanson Pottery: 10% off any purchase over $15
- Real Meals: 15% off orders placed for home delivery (not valid with any other promotion)
- Red Barn Plants & Produce: Sweet Walla Walla onions for $1.00/lb
- Ripple Creek Organic Farm: 50% off cucumbers
- Rockweld Farm: Buy 1 pkg of drumsticks get 1 package FREE!
- Rocky Point Ice Cream: FREE waffle cone upgrade
- S&S Nursery: 2 gallon windmill palms 2 for 45.00 (Reg. 25.00 each)
- Sable Shortbread: $1 off on any bag of shortbread
- Silverhill Orchard: 10% off box sales of any fruit – Apples, Peaches, Cherries
Not a member? Sign up at the Market Information Tent or online. Memberships are $10 and include an exclusive market bag, access to member only specials the last market of every month and more! Memberships purchased now are valid until April 2017 and can be used at our Winter Port Moody Farmers Market.
Be sure not to miss our Kids Marketplace. Support our young entrepreneurs of tomorrow as they practice being a vendors for the day!
SAVE THE DATE! Our Annual Blueberry Pancake Breakfast is next Sunday August 7th! Join us for a morning of games, music, and great food! The Coquitlam Kinsmen will be at market preparing a delicious pancake breakfast for purchase made with the season’s freshest blueberries!
Have you heard about our 20 weeks of giveaways happening this season? Stop by our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to enter to win! This week you could win a shopping bag filled with fresh fruits and veggies – PLUS $20 in Market Money!
Looking for Parking Near the Market – Please take a moment to review our Parking Map for options close by!